Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Keaton!










Keaton turned 19 today. Only one more year left of being a teenager. Unfortunately he has met the mean adult world and had to work all day. His grandpa took him out last night to dinner and a movie. Today his boss took him to lunch and Mike took him to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I made cheesecake and we had the grandparents over to celebrate. He has recently moved back from Heber and is making plans to go on a mission. In the last year he has graduated from high school, moved away from home, worked full time in construction, gone through 2 vehicles (crashing into a deer in our truck and totaling it and then being the victim of a crash in a parking lot by someone with no green card, no driver's license, and no insurance. On the way to St. George the van blew up. Now he has no car. Isn't that great!) All that in only one year. We've learned a lot raising him the last 19 years (We hope he's learned some good things too). Happy Birthday Keaton! We love you!

2 comments:

The Good Gomer Family said...

I know.....we ARE getting old! I totally feel it too....wish I looked as good as you do!! :) Your kids are so cute and I am so so so so excited to hear that Keaton is prepping for a mission! - yea!!!! I have to comment on your trampoline slumber party too....you guys rock as parents! I hope to see you in September!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Keaton. I like to remember you the way you were when you were little. You would play baseball in the front yard. You still are cute in a more grown up sort of way! Good luck!