Our little Gage (not so little any more, and the tallest in the family), turned 16 this week! We had a surprise party for him on Saturday night. His friends came over for a night of ping pong, games, and just hanging out. They ate doughnuts, chips & dip, and candy and "did the teenage thing" until midnight. Man, those late nights are killing me:) Monday I took Gage out to lunch to Panda Express and Mike took him to dinner at Chuck-a-Rama then to a movie. We had mayonnaise cake and gifts afterward. Gage started playing tennis this summer and LOVES it so all he wanted was a nice tennis racket. That was easy. Today he got his drivers license and I let him take the car to school. I have to say I was a little nervous. He is such a great kid!
Happy Birthday Gage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Gage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
Douglas is begging to take the car to school. He can't believe I really use it during the day! I am surprised you were nervous. This is your 3rd go around! Happy Birthday Gage:).
I totally remember Gage as he looked in that first pic! Where does the time go??? Good luck with the driving thing:)
Post a Comment