
Maddie turned 8 last week! She had a party with 8 friends which included a treasure hunt & a movie, Ice Age, Dawn of the Dinosaurs. She made her own invitations and surprised me with the details when I got home from work one day. Dessert was a mint brownie (our children have strayed from the traditional cake and ice cream). Instead of going out to lunch during school, I had to pick up lunch and take it to school so we could eat in the lunchroom surrounded by her friends. She is a social butterfly. Mike took her to Brick Oven for dinner. Her favorite gifts included rollerblades, clothes, money, and "peace sign" earrings and necklace. In a few weeks she will be baptized by her dad. She can hardly wait for that!
1 comment:
Wow I can't believe she is 8! She is such a cutie:) Happy Birthday Maddie.
Post a Comment