Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Noah and Alex coloring Easter eggs.



I love Easter. The spiritual aspect is magnificent and I can hardly comprehend the Resurrection. It's good it is on Sunday so that I can reflect on the true meaning. I also love the "fun" of Easter; coloring Easter Eggs, baskets of candy, chocolate bunnies, peeps, Reeses eggs, Easter dresses, and the excitement of looking for eggs and hidden baskets.


This year I had to work 3 1/2 hours in the morning and then another 2 hours in the evening. I left the house when Noah and Maddie were searching and jumping for joy each time they found an egg. Noah said it took him about 45 minutes to find his basket (Wow! That Easter Bunny really hid it good:) I was able to make it to Sunday School and YW, and also to Easter dinner at my parent's home. It was a nice day, but I didn't really get many pictures. All the boys in the family ran to change their clothes as soon as we got home from church so there was no family Easter picture. Oh well, at least I got my 2 beautiful girls. Priceless memories.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Cute Easter dresses. At least you got pictures of the girls. Those are the fun ones!